Friday 23 June 2017

Take It Make It Challenge Winners Profile

Hello!

Welcome to our Winners Profile, showcasing the Design Winner of our last Blog Challenge!

The very talented Design Winner of our May 2017 challenge is

Carol Fagg



Carol won the challenge with this amazing project! We loved the wonderfully vibrant colour scheme, so many lovely layers!





We asked Carol a few questions all about stamping (well, we are Craft Stamper after all!)



Q: How long have you been a stamper, and how did you get started?

A: I started a HNCE Paper Crafting course in 2005 – was introduced to stamps and have since been addicted!


Q: What are your favourite kinds of stamps, and do you have a favourite stamp company?

A:  This is a difficult question, at the moment I like quirky images but like to build backgrounds and textures with stamps too. Over the years I have amassed a broad collection – from cute, floral, photographic type images, alphabet, background and quotes so cannot say I have a favourite stamp company.

 

Q: Describe your style, are you a messy kind of stamper or a more ‘clean and simple’ kind of person?

A: Messy – CAS escapes me



Q:What kind of projects do you like creating the most?

A: At the moment I am enjoying Mixed Media Style – using inks paint, pens, pencils, stamps, pastes on a variety of surfaces.



Q: Apart from stamps, what is the one product you wouldn’t be without when you craft?

A: Embossing powder and colouring mediums! (I still get a thrill watching embossing powders melt)



We also asked Carol to show us a couple of her favourite stamped creations,  and share why she likes them so much. Here are the gorgeous projects she has chosen:






"I thought it would be fun to look back at one of my first cards I made on the HNCE course 2005. I still like people stamps, embossing colouring and fussy cutting!"- Carol


"I think the second is more of a where I am at now. I was lucky to get published in CSM 2015. I still like my Tag. Building layers of paints, mediums but drawing the focus to the Zettiology girl and TH quote"- Carol 



Congratulations on being our May Design Winner Carol , and it was lovely to learn a little more about you!



Do YOU fancy having a winners profile all about you on the CS blog? 

The profile is part of the prize package for each Design Winner of our challenges. All you need to do is enter a creation into the challenge, then if you are voted Design Winner everyone will be reading all about you before you know it!


1 comment:

  1. HI Carol Loved reading your profile Q & A's and great too to see some more of your stamped creations . I remember seeing your Zetti tag in CS - terrific make .
    Thanks for sharing and big congrats on your winners profile post .
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete